To be considered for any type of Federal or State Grants and Federal student loans complete the following steps:
1. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and list Antioch University Midwest, Title IV School Code 003010.
2. Electronically submit the FAFSA form to the Federal Student Aid Programs at www.fafsa.ed.gov/.
3. Download, print and return the Antioch University Midwest Financial Aid Application form
4. Complete the on-line Entrance Loan Counseling for all first time borrowers at Antioch University Midwest. Complete and sign the Master Promissory note for the Federal Direct Loan using your FAFSA PIN at www.studentloan.gov
5. If you are selected for verification you must complete either the dependent verification worksheet or the independent verification worksheet and return the appropriate form to the financial aid office.