1. Completed Application Form
2. Goal Statement (typed, one page document in Word format) answering the following questions:
- Why is a Bachelor’s degree important to you?
- What will a Bachelor’s degree help you accomplish?
- What support do you need at Antioch to help you be successful?
- Why is Antioch University Midwest a good fit for your educational goals?
Highlighting your professional experience is an important component of your candidacy for Bachelor’s degree completion. The experience and competencies you bring to the classroom are valuable to your faculty and peers.
4. Transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended.
Transcripts must be official copies meaning they must be sent or delivered to Antioch University Midwest in a sealed envelope. Be sure to include transcripts for programs for which no degree was awarded. Credentials in the form of diplomas or certifications that do not provide detailed transcript information should either be the original copy or a certified copy, and include the institution’s description of course studies. Documents mailed outside the United States and Canada should be sent to the University by registered mail. Diplomas and certificates that are issued only once will be returned by registered mail at your request. If the documents are in a language other than English, both the original document and a certified translation must be submitted.
View the General Admissions Process Overview.