Integral Studies in Conflict and Leadership
You will gain the knowledge and skills to effectively handle increasingly complex strategic, operational, organizational, and relationship problems at work, in the community, and at home.
Organizations of all shapes and sizes look for employees who “work smarter.” They look for people who have a greater capacity to meet challenges successfully and add value to their work for the organization.
The leaders we need will be called upon to improve how we work, how we solve problems, and how we make decisions together. Successful leadership will require the ability and vision to anticipate challenges and seize opportunities, whether strategic or tactical, short-term or long-term, internal or external to the organization.
Our leadership program takes an integral and developmental perspective preparing students to be artful organizational leaders, change agents, and conflict resolution practitioners. Our students become:
- comfortable with ambiguity and complexity,
- skilled at taking and using multiple perspectives,
- informed about and practiced in supporting adult development,
- expert in collaborative problem-solving, and
- skilled in balancing and facilitating the needs of diverse populations.
Masters and Certificate Programs
Online-based Masters or Graduate Certificate in Conflict Analysis and Engagement
For prospective students interested in conflict management and conflict resolution
Online-based Masters or Graduate Certificate in Management and Leading ChangeFor prospective students interested in leadership, management, and business administration.
Within these programs the following specializations are offered.
- Adult Development and Leadership
- Civic Development and Systemic Transformation
- Environmental Conflict Analysis and Engagement
- Healthcare Conflict Analysis and Engagement
- Healthcare Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- International Mediation
- Organizational Conflict Analysis and Engagement
- Organizational Leadership
- The Evolution of Meaning in Conflict and Identity
Contact us or see our FAQs Page.