The Individualized Master of Arts program is designed for the reflective self-directed learner who seeks to affect social, organizational, or personal change. Students pursue their study online through a combination of foundational courses, individualized learning, and a Capstone project supported by three intensive on-campus residencies.
The IMA offers a graduate program with the following features:
- Three short-term residencies in Yellow Springs, Ohio
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Integration of theory and practice
- Online learning communities with faculty and students
- 36 semester credit Master of Arts degree
The AUM Master of Arts degree can be tailored to meet the needs of individuals who wish to:
- Change career paths
- Gain graduate qualifications to increase job security, flexibility and advancement opportunity in their current positions
- Advance their commitment to social engagement by honing their knowledge, skills and habits of mind
We believe these aims need to be grounded in an awareness of, sensitivity to, and respect for our shared humanity in a culture that welcomes diversity in our students and its benefits.