Individualized Master of Arts in the Social Sciences
The Individualized Master of Arts (IMA) in Social Science provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop and advance careers in a variety of fields. Students also develop the habits of mind to advance their commitment to social engagement.
Students have the freedom to construct individualized interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary concentrations of study which makes the Master of Arts in Social Sciences unique. The varied professional backgrounds of our students enrich and expand the educational experience within the Master of Arts in the Social Sciences.
Students may focus on one of the following areas of study:
- Applied Psychology
- Eco Psychology
- Psychology and Spirituality
- Contemplative Psychology
- Integrative Studies in Psychology
- Personal and professional Coaching
- Integral Knowledge Systems
- Integral Social Transformation
- Consciousness Studies
- Human, Organizational and Community Development
- Health and Wellness
- Personal and Professional Coaching
- Management/Organizational Leadership
- Sustainability Studies
A Master of Arts in the Social Sciences degree from Antioch University Midwest provides graduates with the opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills to enhance their career and foster intellectual innovation and social action.