Human Services Administration
Make a Move into Management
Your Human Services Administration degree will help you become a leader in your field. Move with confidence into supervisory or administrative roles in the human services or in related settings like education, health care, or human resource administration.
The Human Services Administration major emphasizes knowledge and skills in several areas:
- Human development across the span of life.
- Principles of effective management and the functioning of organizations.
- The wider social context of organizations.
- Skills for effective management.
Human Services Administration majors are well prepared for leadership roles in any organization. They also have the strong academic background they need to pursue graduate study in such fields as:
- Social service administration
- Public administration
- Human resource administration