Early Childhood Education Major with Ohio Teaching License
The AUM Early Childhood Education program is a terrific opportunity for adult students to enter a program in which they can earn two credentials: a Bachelor of Arts degree and an Early Childhood license.
Learn with faculty who have real-world teaching experience
- Study in a team approach with adult learners
- Attend courses on weekday evenings and Saturdays
- Complete your Bachelor of Arts degree through our Early Childhood Education major
- Earn an Ohio teaching license to work with students pre-school through Grade 3
Areas of employment using your Early Childhood Education major include:
- Preschool Teacher
- Head Start Teacher
- Kindergarten – Third Grade Teacher in Public Schools
- Preschool Director
With the addition of a Reading Endorsement, graduates of the Early Childhood Education program will be eligible to be a Title l teacher in Grades K-12.