Class Schedule Information
Please visit my Antioch to view the current term’s class schedule. You may log in as a Guest or by using your AUeID to access the schedule and also view course listings.
To assure you have accurate information on registration dates, including Add, Drop, and Withdrawal guidelines, please visit our Academic Calendar.
Guidelines for Graduation and Commencement have been updated. To assist in posting clear and concise information to students, please visit AUM policies. For questions regarding commencement, please contact Sheila McBride at 937.769.1817.
Graduation Applications can be downloaded online or obtained from the Office of Student Services, or in the Program Office. There is a $80.00 fee for the Application for Graduation to cover administrative, commencement and materials costs. The completed Graduation Application and Fee must be submitted to the SAS Office at least one semester prior to the end of the semester in which you will finish your academic requirements.
If you are uncertain about what to register for, please schedule an appointment with your faculty adviser.
Major Chairs/Faculty Advisers
- Health and Wellness and Health Care Consumer Advocacy Certificate: Kent De Spain
- Humanities – Jim Malarkey
- Management, Project Management and Human Services Administration: Steve Brzezinski
- Sustainability and Creative Writing: Joseph Cronin
- Early Childhood Education Undergraduate Adviser – Lana Rotellini
Registrar’s Office Hours
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
Other times by appointment